Little Women maintains the reign as the most popular show; Love in Contract and One Dollar Lawyer face off
K-dramas are once again showing their massive control over the content world by taking over the popularity scene. Lots of interesting storylines and star lineups have impacted the interests of fans eager to absorb all that is on offer. The favorites for the weekend game are “Little Women”, “The Golden Spoon”, “Love in Contract” and “One Dollar Lawyer”, which have each achieved impressive ratings in recent weeks.
Again, continuing to display his huge fan following, ‘Little woman‘ took the No. 1 spot for Hottest K-drama. The show owes its numbers to the engrossing script and fabulously bubbly cast that managed to wow viewers with every twist. Kim Go Eun has become the hottest actor, taking a monumental leap.
‘The golden spoon‘ sees growing interest from fans, placing it at number two in the drama list while lead actor Yook Sungjae came third in the cast list. ‘love in contract‘ had the third-most-trending drama spot while Park Min Young became the second-most-talked-about actor. ‘One Dollar Lawyer‘ followed closely behind with the show coming in at number four and showrunner Namgoong Min also taking the same spot in terms of cast.
Here is the complete list of top 10 K-dramas that were most popular in the last week of September.
- ‘Little Women’ (tvN)
- “The Golden Spoon” (MBC)
- “One Dollar Lawyer” (SBS)
- ‘Love in the Contract’ (tvN)
- “Three Bold Siblings” (KBS2)
- ‘The Law Cafe’ (KBS2)
- ‘Golden Mask’ (KBS2)
- ‘Blind’ (tvN)
- “The Empire” (JTBC)
- ‘Bravo, my life’ (KBS1)
On the other hand, the hottest actors in the fourth week of September are:
- Kim Go Eun (“Little Women”)
- Park Min Young (“Love in the Contract”)
- Yook Sungjae (“The Golden Spoon”)
- Namgoong Min (“One-Dollar Lawyer”)
- Go Kyung Pyo (“Love in the Contract”)
- Wi Ha Joon (“Little Women”)
- Lee Se Young (‘Law Cafe’)
- Uhm Ji Won (“Little Women”)
- Lee Ha Na (“Three Bold Siblings”)
- Lee Seung Gi (‘Law Cafe’)