The Home Entertainment Show runs June 10-12 in Long Beach, Calif.
The Home Entertainment Show (THE Show) is coming to the Long Beach Hilton, June 10-12, 2022. Over 190 premium audio and headphone brands will be on display. Get your tickets now before they sell out.
What is that?
THE Show is a three-day event open to the public and media dedicated to demonstrating state-of-the-art home and personal audio systems. Check out the latest high-end audio gear, ranging from $500 headphones to a $500,000 stereo setup.
THE Show has been creating original, engaging and unique experiences for attendees and exhibitors in home audio and entertainment since 1998.
Where is he?
Hilton Long Beach
701 W Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90831
See the map
When is it?
The dates and times of the event are:
- June 10, 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- June 11, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- June 12, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How much does it cost?
One-day tickets are $23, two-day passes are $34, and three-day passes are $50 if purchased online in advance. Buy tickets here or pay an extra $5 if you prefer to pay at the door.
- military veterans: Free with ID at the door (group of 1).
- Students: $5 discount per day with ID at the door.
What will there be?
There are so many exhibitors that it is difficult to read them all. Click here for a better view.
Attend and learn daily from industry experts with three action-packed days of seminars and panels. Here is the complete program.
This year, eCoustics will have an extraordinary presence at the Salon. Not only will our editors be there to cover the entire event, but we are also the premier sponsor of THE Headphonium™ – the section of the event featuring personal audio and headphone exhibits located in the Catalina Room.
There’s no shortage of expensive headphones, IEMs, amps, DACs and DAPs to try at THE Headphonium™ from many of the world’s leading brands.
Plus, get first-hand tips from our reviewers at our booth in THE Headphonium™ called The eCoustics experience. Not only can you meet our team, but also mix and match a plethora of personal audio gear – including HiFiMan, Campfire Audio, Schiit Audio, Topping, Gestelli Labs, xDuoo, Singxer, Apos Audio, Helm Audio and more!
Strike a pose
A professional photographer will be on site and in THE Headphonium™ to take photos for THE Show’s social media. Be sure to have your photo taken with world-class headphones or one-of-a-kind speakers or equipment.
eCoustics will be represented on two panels, both of which will be held in the International Ballroom on the mezzanine level of the Hilton Long Beach.
- eCoustic Round Table (Friday, June 10 at 4 p.m.). Our team will be recording a live podcast about our mission to connect with the next generation of audiophiles. It will include an audience question and answer session at the end.
- Vinyl remaster with Kevin Gray (Saturday June 11 at 11 a.m.). We are honored to welcome renowned mastering engineer Kevin Gray of Cohearent Audio to THE Show. Our podcast producer and Black Circle Radio host, Mitch Anderson will moderate the conversation. For all vinyl junkies and budding mastering engineers, this is a rare opportunity to learn from an industry icon.
Alcohol & Vinyl
Acclaimed author of Alcohol and Vinyl Vol 2., André Darlington will set the mood on Saturday June 11 at 5 p.m. with a tailor-made cocktail and a musical chord taken from his latest book. Plus, don’t miss your chance to get a signed copy of his book.
For a taste of what’s to come, meet André during his appearance on THE Talk.
Don’t leave until the end of each day, as THE Show will be offering some very cool material. To make things easier, each show ticket includes automatic entry. Multi-day ticket holders get additional entries for each day. You only have to be present if your name is called at random to claim your prize.
The evening festivities begin once the exhibits are over at 7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Friday, June 10 at 7 p.m. enjoy a cocktail reception and a special screening of THE Show’s award-winning documentary, THE Human Side.
- Saturday June 11 at 7 p.m. is there a pool party or is it a pool party?
Be sure to check out the eCoustics website, social media and YouTube for daily live coverage of everything happening at the show!
Or plan the next THE Show in Denver this fall.
For more information: thehomeentertainmentshow.com